Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kane, White River Jct., VT

Hi Lisa,

I meant to send a card at the holidays, but we all know how busy that time of year is.  So here is a New Year's up-date for Kane.  He is awesome!  I just wanted to let you know what a great puppy he is and how well he has adjusted. I am not sure I have ever met a better puppy. He is loving life in the yard, training well, and sleeping through the night.  We are all so happy to have him and laugh continuously as he explores the yard.  

I have attached a couple pictures and you won't believe how he has grown.  I would guess 40-50 pounds and very long legged and tall.  He is larger than Mugzie now and working on training.  We still have to crate him when we are away.  We tried  leaving him out and ...... oh my....... it was not good.  I am sure he is just too young and we'll give it another try when he gets closer to a year.  He gets along great with our other dog and even the neighbors as well.  

 The timing of getting him is was perfect.  We had to have our oldest dog put down just before Christmas (cancer) so it was nice to have Kane here and all adjusted before that happened.  Obviously there was a big hole in our family, but everyone (even the dogs) are adjusting.  

We hope you are well.  Thanks again for our wonderful addition...our family is complete.

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment