Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kohbe, Bristol, VT

Hi Lisa,

I have been going home to let Kohbe out at lunch. Maybe once a month I have had trouble going home. He is no longer using his crate except as his toy box. He loves to go hide his new toys in there. He is having no accidents. He does not destroy anything if we puppy proof. He really likes my bras! He is around fifty pounds and healthy as a horse. He has gotten every vaccine including the lepto and lyme. He is in a big boy collar now. In walk him with a harness so he isn't pulling and choking himself. He has two playmates that we go see regularly. I get exercise laughing hysterically. His favorite place is still the corn field with all the four wheeler trails in the woods. He has discovered that he can swim and absolutely loves water! The cats are very used to him. They even tolerate him mouthing their ears. He usually starts the night in our bed but then moves to his bed on the floor. In the morning, he crawls back in bed and snuggles right between us with lots of kisses and eyeball washes.

The only difficulty I have is clipping his nails. I played with his feet a lot to prepare him for it. The first time I clipped his nails, I did one here and there. I can't get more that one paw done. We have decided to leave that job to the vet. 

He is the perfect little man!

Linda and Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment