Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hailey, Bethel, VT

Hi Ashley!  You have been on my mind and today I thought I'd call.
But now I'll E-mail for the moment.

We love having Hailey!  She is precious, loving, cuddling, intelligent and lots of fun to play with. She sleeps curled up in the bedroom at night which is OK with Lucien.  And today we've done a little work with her when she's with the beefalo, and we'll do.more with her when things become little less busy. An improvement is that she's no longer crazy just knowing they're close by in the barn. Thank God for this!

By the way I don't think Hailey suffers from not having other dogs to.play with...as long as we play with her and she has plenty of time to run and have fun. She does well with plenty of stimulation. It's wonderful to watch her running in big, far circles in the field. It's fun to watch her grace and the pure joy of her running.

I'm thankful that I'm or we're the ones you chose to give Hailey to.

You've all been helpful. So be well.

Love, Marinna



No comments:

Post a Comment